Kufri is a laconic hill station in Shimla district of H.P. state in India. it’s situated 13 kilometer from the capital Shimla on the National route No.22. The name Kufri springs from the word kufr that means “lake” within the local language.
The kufri hill top on a typical day in January. It is the most popular spot near Shimla and Chail, where tourists throng to see snow and the beautiful Himalayan range.
Our Tempo Traveller Best Features :
- Name: Tempo Traveller
- Pushbook Seat
- Air Conditioned: Ac non Ac both
- Driver: Uniformed, Well trained & experienced.
- Seating : 9/12/15/18 seater + 1 Driver
- Manufacturer: PKN and Force
- Seat Covers: Neat & clean, hygienic seat covers
- Leg Space: Abundant leg space
- Communication: National roaming phone
- Stereo systems: Available
- First Aid Box: 24*7 First aid box
- Luggage Space: Ample space for luggage